Garden Snaps....Yesterday was a really warm and I could not wait to get in my garden and have a little tidy up.
The Hosta's are now up...some more than others, but the blooming Snails have devoured one Lupin and some tiny little baby snails had managed to by-pass the Slug & Snail killer and started to tuck into one my potted Hosta's. I am on a mission now!
Here is Nigella the camper......still waiting for that first camping trip with the new awning.
Here is Nigella the camper......still waiting for that first camping trip with the new awning.
This picture is taken from the back of the garden where the pond is situated and the new patio has been recently laid.....almost finished!
A little fence that we needed to keep the dogs off the garden and my little boy's away from the pond.
Another yellow Acer of the very slow growing type.I did have this in a pot but when we moved here I did think that this would be the last move...so I planted all my beloved Acer's in the ground and said that I had finally put down roots....
I changed my mind.
One more move is planned.
I will be very sad to leave my plants.
Puppy Dog's Tails......This little munchkin decided that he would have an adventure.
He squeezed between our house side wall and next doors wall, it is a very small gap of about
4 inches!
Guy was stuck!
Bottom facing out.
We thought that we had not heard him for a while then N heard a whimper.
Talking calmly to him was not working, he could not work out reverse!
N had to drag him out by his Tail.....
The Belfast sink was the perfect place to bath Jude.Here he is in his bath seat.
Mummy does not have to bend over....stitches still a little sore!
Bathed, dressed smelling gorgeous.Fed and so content.
This is what little Boy's are made of!
A trip to Tunbridge Wells to shop washeaven for me.
Guy got a new little red bed, all soft and covered with Stanley print from Cath Kidston.
And....
Jude got a pair of very soft white leather pram booties.
They look quite big in this picture but infact are tiny but still a wee bit too big for him now.
Can't wait to see his little chunky little legs in them!
Well that is another week gone!I am now off to see what you have all been up to!
xcx






0 comments:
Post a Comment