This is the Solomens Seal and as you can see the tiny flowers hang under the leaves like little bell's. Both will become very large, but look so beautiful if you have a the right spot for them.
To lie under a tree in the glorious sunshine is where I want to be. I love the variegated leaves of my young Maple tree. I will be so sad to leave it behind. I have a habit of doing this. I plant lots of trees and just as they start to look really special...I move.
My pond has dirty green water, but, I like it that way. My fish can hide! I have planted Baby Tears on the rocks around the pond, it spreads very quickly and adds wonderful lushness to the pond.
Now, I have a question for anyone who knows anything about
Palmistry!
I had not noticed that I had and extra line on my left hand until I went to a Medium. After the reading she wanted to read my palm. On inspecting it she commented on the additional line that I had and told me that it was rare and lucky or something, can't remember now as it was a long time ago. My youngest daughter has the same extra line on her left hand and I have just checked Jude's left hand and well and behold he too has this extra line!
The line that I am talking about is the little one on the side of my hand opposite my thumb, just a little line that runs from that fleshy side of my hand. Does anyone know what it means?
Update sorry to confuse!
I mean the short line under the little finger that runs from the edge or side of my hand towards the middle and then ends!!!The very little but deep line.
Update:- I have searched the Internet and found some very useful sites, but not one has been able to show in a diagram or describe what this extra very prominent line means!
A very laid back Jude and looking so much fuller in the face don't you think!
Back soon...






0 comments:
Post a Comment