Getting Ready For Christmas

This year I have decided that I will start to introduce a few Christmas decorations each week.
I have never done it this way before but thought that it may be quite fun and the finale will be the Christmas Tree, it's decorations and lights about 10 days before Christmas.
This is a new Heart Wreath which I bought on my last trip to Eynsford Farm Shop.
Here it is in position, held up with red check ribbon.

The white candles look a little too plain for Christmas so to jolly them up a little I just tied red check ribbon onto them.

A little
more festive.


I do have red lampshades for Christmas but I am in the process of making new shade covers for them in Kate Forman 'Roses' linen to match the cushions and standard lamp shade.

These nuts are not edible and purely for decoration. I drop a little cinnamon and orange oil onto them for a gorgeous Christmas smell.

I always enjoy my cosy evening's in with the candles and fire alight.

The sitting room.

The family room is where we spend most of the day. It leads into my sitting room, the 'best' room !

My collections of glass candles sticks are still in position and used every evening.

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

xCx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...