I have not been feeling well today. So I lit the fire this afternoon and rested as you should on a big comfy sofa with a good book..........then I remembered.......
Michele at Cowboys & Custard has tagged me for a random, weird and funny fact about me!
1.Random......I was entered into the Miss Pears Soap contest as a baby, I did not come anywhere! the judges must have been blind!!!
2.Weird.......I was lost as a baby of about 8-9 months, still crawling. (I walked at 10 months)
I was found by my frantic parents. I had crawled into the understairs cupboard and taken a Spanish Onion from Mum's basket, there I was sitting with the huge onion held to my mouth like an apple and enjoying every mouthfull, snot and tears rolling down my face. I screamed when they tried to take it away. There my love of onions began.
3. Funny.....I was so upset when my sister got married, I was 7 years old and had spent every night since I was born in her bed! I felt she was deserting me. I was a bridesmaid of course. When the congregation were told to throw the confetti, I 'chucked' the confetti, box and all at my sister and hit her on the head. I didn't find it funny but everyone else did! I am glad she see's the funny side now.

I must pass this Tag onto someone em.................ok Bj at sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com/







0 comments:
Post a Comment