
Oh how great it feels to be normal again!
I have been so ill for the last 4 days, very unlike me really.
I do get an off day but must say that I cannot remember a bug this bad for years.
And I have lost 4 lb hoorah! just a small consolation...........
I saw over at Cowboys & Custard a photo of Michele and thought what a great game. Just a snippit, a little peek. It really does bring someone who you have been chatting to, to life!
This is me this morning, full of the Joys Of Winter........
I have been very good, done the housework.......... not all of it, but made a good start.
Now I can sew with no guilt.

Here is the pile of material waiting to be made into curtains. (There is a lot more!).
A friend has shown me how to smock. I really enjoy it. It is so simple and so effective.
This is a practice piece of material.
Now that I know I can do it, I will make an attempt a baby girl's dress or baby boy's romper, for Katies little bump!
Katie has came over today to see me. She has a very petite frame and I was pleasantly suprised to see 'bump' has popped out all of a sudden! and kicking...........
I would sort of like to know what it is.
We are going to wait for the suprise instead, just as we older Mummy's had to do.






0 comments:
Post a Comment