Yummy Spicey Pumpkin Soup
Arrive at the Farmshop to buy my Pumpkin.
You have to choose carefully, right size and shape. I do this every year. Well, Pumpkin chosen I can now buy some nice pies and guess what........more hearts....2 more to be exact and of the Twiggy kind.
You have to choose carefully, right size and shape. I do this every year. Well, Pumpkin chosen I can now buy some nice pies and guess what........more hearts....2 more to be exact and of the Twiggy kind.
Great Farm shop, could spend hours here.
It is a dull, dull day again, but the beautiful brightly coloured pumpkins cheer me up !

Inside is full of everything lovely...........emmmmm... cannot spend too much......pay for my purchases and I am happy again. Driving home I decide what will go into this soup. I never make it the same way !


Onions, garlic, lots of.......my home grown dried chillies...two home dried bay leaves, sea salt, vegtable stock, boiling water, tomato puree, all spice and some seeds from the dried corriander pods.










0 comments:
Post a Comment